Qualtrics CoreXM Ranked #1 in Survey Platform in G2 Fall 2022 Report
Sep 28th, 2022 11:29 EST
PROVO, Utah & SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Qualtrics (Nasdaq: XM), the leader and creator of the experience management category, today announced Qualtrics CoreXM was named the top leader in G2’s Fall 2022 Grid Report for Survey Platform, up two places from last year. Qualtrics was also listed as a leader in 16 other categories in the G2 Fall 2022 reports including Feedback Analytics, Experience Management, Social Media Monitoring and others.
“We’re thrilled to be recognized as a leader in experience management and market research as we’ve continued to expand our technology to empower organizations to deeply understand their customers and take action,” said Brad Anderson, President of Products and Engineering. “These rankings further solidify our growth and commitment in market research.”
Qualtrics CoreXM is the underpinning solution of experience management and the most complete and trusted insight solution on the market. Organizations can start their experience management journey using CoreXM to tap into the right listening channels, gather critical insights, and enable real-time action. To learn more, visit www.qualtrics.com/core-xm/
G2 is the world’s largest and most trusted software marketplace. More than 60 million people annually use G2 to make smarter software decisions based on authentic peer reviews. G2 releases Grid and Index Reports that rank products based on reviews gathered from its community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks.
Products in the G2 report are ranked by customer satisfaction (based on validated reviews on G2) and market presence (based on market share, company size, and social impact). Products falling into G2’s Leader quadrant are rated highly by users and have substantial market presence scores.
Qualtrics was recognized as a Leader in the additional categories:
- Enterprise Grid® Report for Survey
- Grid® Report for Feedback Analytics
- Enterprise Grid® Report for Experience Management
- Middle East & Africa Regional Grid® Report for Social Media Monitoring
- Mid-Market Grid® Report for Survey
- Middle East & Africa Regional Grid® Report for Social Media Suites
- Middle East & Africa Regional Grid® Report for Social Media Analytics
- Middle East & Africa Regional Grid® Report for Social Media Customer Service
- Momentum Grid® Report for Survey
- Grid® Report for Experience Management
- United Kingdom Regional Grid® Report for Survey
- India Regional Grid® Report for Survey
- Asia Pacific Regional Grid® Report for Survey
- Asia Regional Grid® Report for Survey
- Small Business Grid® Report for Survey
- Europe Regional Grid® Report for Survey
- Enterprise Grid® Report for Social Media Analytics
Qualtrics, the leader and creator of the experience management category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product and brand. Over 16,750 organizations around the world use Qualtrics to listen, understand and take action on experience data (X-data™)—the beliefs, emotions and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.